Integration Technologies Group, Inc. operates under a convergent quality system in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, NIST 800-171 and CMMI Level 3 for the Services (SVC) and Development (DEV) Constellations.
- SLA Based Contracts
- Consistently Exceed Expectations
- Security / Multi-Vendor Support
- “Small Business” Service & Agility
- Quality & ITSM Expertise
- Competitive Pricing
- Combined with Financial Stability
- Global Reach 70+ countries
- Worldwide Support & Parts Logistics
- Over 1400 OEM Manufacturers and 4,000 Technicians
- local engineers and field IT personnel
- Business Controls and Repeatable Processes
- Low Turnover
- Custom Support Web Portals & Reporting
- Specialty Services:
- Badged Base Access, Public Trust, SSA, DHS
- Focus on the Customer
- Focus on Performance
- Focus on the Experience
- Focus on the Future
- Consistent Customer Experience
- Cost Effective Project Management
Since every project is unique we follow established procedures to succeed.
- Analyze and manage assigned projects
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Obtain commitments to plans from relevant stakeholders
- Establish baselines and apply configuration management techniques
- Ensure the attainment of project’s specific OLA’s and SLA’s
- Measure project estimates to actual
- Provide value added guidance
ITG’s global footprint spans 5 continents . We provide federal agencies IT support anywhere is needed.
Applying Best Practices in all activities, we invest the required resources in our infrastructure and process development to fine tune solutions that: reduce the downtime for the end user; enable the highest degree of efficiency; produce the least strain on the customer’s workforce and reduce the customer’s overall mission cost.
As a result of our dedication to continual improvement, our solutions provide seamless, all-inclusive results for our customers.
Multidimensional Quality Management System
ITG is subject to periodic Audits and Appraisals certifying compliance with ISO 9001:2015. 20000-1:2011, 27001:2013 standards , and CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC Constellations, in addition to having achieved NIST 800-171 compliance and self assessment for CMMC Level 4.
All certifications are granted for performance across all company departments, not just individual departments, and we continually improve our assessment level.
ITG has developed and implemented a series of methodologies articulated in Work Instructions, Procedures, Policies, and Manuals which provide a convergent guidance to employees for the delivery of services in accordance with the observed quality standards and business models.
This internally focused program is vital to long-term improvement at ITG. The program includes quarterly internal audits and bi-annual external surveillance audits. It examines and documents all established processes and facilitates communication of all critical activities between management and staff.
At the project level, requirements are carefully managed, estimates are established, and project plans are developed. We identify, analyze, mitigate, and manage risks. ITG staff applies disciplined configuration management techniques as part of our regular contract implementation activities.
Changes to the baselines are managed and tracked. We establish vendor and subcontracting plans, communications and agreements. We work together with our vendors and contract partners to meet agreements and commitments. Our staff is required to objectively evaluate the quality of the process and work products and provide objective insight to management.
We also carefully track our actual performance and progress against our plan. We perform internal and external quality system audits that result in preventive and corrective actions. When results deviate from our plans, we take early corrective actions and manage them to closure.
By this implementation of our quality management system, we ensure that ITG always attains, and whenever possible exceeds, the standards expected by our customers.
Inspection, and Testing
From the customer’s standpoint, the most visible activities of the Quality Assurance Department are those aimed specifically at ensuring the company’s courteous, effective, and timely response to contractual requirements.
Those quality assurance activities include:
- QA calls to recipients of our products and services to inquire about their level of satisfaction.
- Perform maintenance and monthly reporting of customer satisfaction metrics.
- Systematic inspection of electronic components at subsystem and system configurations.
- Record keeping of all testing performed, including the date, time, and the name of the staff member who completed the activity.
Striving for Quality
Less visible on a day-to-day basis, but equally important to the long-term quality of our systems and procedures, are the various functions designed to promote continual improvement.
Our Quality Assurance activities are focused on prevention of quality deficiencies and analysis of service performance with the goal of responding to customer needs in the field.
The daily monitoring of the customers’ satisfaction is a part of our controlled quality records and is managed by our Quality Assurance Manager, who escalates issues directly to Executive management when identified. Transparency is assured since all QA data and customer satisfaction surveys are instantly available to our customer base on demand.